The photos from our time in San Carlos de Bariloche in the Argentinean Lake District are now published. Also, since we started we have been giving most of our photos “meaningful” titles so that you get some idea of what/who it is about. However, we have just realised it is not so straight foreward to see these titles when viewing the photos. So here are the instructions of how to view the photos with all their caption glory. Thanks to Mum for doing the testing and putting the instructions into English 🙂
- On the blog Gallery page http://www.searchingtheclouds.com/gallery/ click on the “view slideshow” link (note you can also do this from Flickr)
- In the new window that is opened click the “View Full Screen” button. It is the one in the bottom righthand corner that has 4 arrows in it that appears when you move the mouse.
- Click on the “Show info” menu item that appears in the top righthand corner (if you cannot see it move the mouse). This will make the photo title visible.
- Click on the “Options” menu item that appears in the top righthand corner (if you cannot see it move the mouse). This means you will not have to perform step 3 next time you view a slideshow. Note the titles will only appear in full screen mode – if you can´t see them click the button with the four arrows.
- Enjoy the photos more now that you know what´s going on 😉
Sorry this is a bit convoluted – seems that Flickr does not want us to show titles!! Any problems please shout…